Trip Plan India is owned by Rajasthan Cab, a company incorporated in 2010. The travelers/clients using the website and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions including applicable terms incorporated herein by the way of reference and constitutes a valid agreement between you and TPI.
The term ‘Trip Plan India’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose office is based on Jaipur. Here the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website is subjective to the following terms of usage –
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website. You acknowledge to such travel information and materials that may contain inaccuracies or errors and we specifically exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent.
- Use of any information or material is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable at all.
- The website contains products & services owned or licensed to us. The product includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, and graphics. Re-editing or reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice forming a crucial part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website shall lead to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- Timely this website may also include links to other websites which are provided for your convenience and further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. Also, we are not liable for the content of the linked websites.
- Viewers or users may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the permission of Trip Plan India or Rajasthan Cab’s written consent.
- The content on the pages is for your general information only. It is subjected to change anytime.