Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
$2000 per person
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package brings you a chance to make some unforgettable memories by indulging in the cultural lifestyle of India. From the bustling road of Delhi to worthy pink structures of Jaipur and well-maintained Mughal architectural wonders in Agra, this tour has covered all that mesmerize you by its beauty. This is a tour of 5 nights 6 days covering Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur where you will see the diverse shades of rich Indian cultures. All the cities covered in this tour will bring you complete satisfaction as they offer something unique and unusual.
Tailor-make this tour according to your interests and preferences by talking to our travel experts who will help you plan a great journey.
Destinations: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi
Pick up Destination: Delhi
Included3 Star 4 Star and 5 star hotels in different citiesAll Meals at the HotelAny time assistance of private cab & cabbiePickup and Drop by Car
Not IncludedAny Personal ExpensesAnything not included in the itineraryEntrance fees of monuments/ temples
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing Tour
- Qutub Minar is a minaret and victory tower that forms Qutb complex
- India Gate is a war memorial set astride of the Rajghat
- Lotus Temple is a Bahai’ House of Worship in Delhi
- Akshardham Temple is a Hindu house of worship to experience spiritual and cultural lifestyle
- Red Fort or Lal Qila is a historic fortress served as the main residence of Mughal Emperors
- Chandni Chowk also known as Moonlight square which is one of the oldest and busiest markets in old city.
Day 3: Delhi to Agra Transfer
- Agra Fort was once the main residence of the rulers of the Sikarwar clan of Rajputs.
- Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum which is often referred to as “Baby Taj”.
- Taj Mahal is a beautiful epitome of Love built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved partner
Day 4: Agra to Jaipur Transfer
- City Palace is sprawling to over a series of courtyards founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh.
- Jantar Mantar is a UNESCO World Heritage Site housing 19 astronomical instruments
- Hawa Mahal is a palace in the city of Jaipur built with red and pink sandstone structures
- Jal Mahal is a Water Palace floating in the middle of Man Sagar Lake
- Amer Fort is home to many royal palaces, gardens, temples, and more.