Golden Triangle Tour With Haridwar and Rishikesh
$2000 per person
Trip Plan India’s Golden Triangle Tour with Haridwar and Rishikesh is the most cherished and explored journey for both Indian and International travellers. Explorers can be enticed by its rich heritage sites of forts and palaces, enjoy the vibrant cultures, and worship the sacred shrines or ashrams to learn yoga and meditation. This 8 nights 9 days tour is designed as an extension from the Golden triangle route to some popular religious destinations of India – Haridwar, and Rishikesh along with Mathura and Vrindavan. So, get ready for this tour of India’s triangle with Haridwar and Rishikesh that includes some amazing experiences of sightseeing and spirituality.
Destinations: Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Mathura – Vrindavan – Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Delhi
Pick up Destination: Delhi
Included3 Star 4 Star and 5 star hotels in different citiesAll Meals at the HotelAny time assistance of private cab & cabbiePickup and Drop by Car
Not IncludedAny Personal ExpensesAnything not included in the itineraryEntrance fees of monuments/ temples
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
- Rajghat is a memorial site of the father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi
- India Gate is a war memorial site built to recall the sacrifice of Indian soldiers
- Drive past the official residences of Presidents, Rashtrapati Bhawan
- The first garden-tomb in India, Humayun’s Tomb
- Lotus Temple is uniquely known for its lotus-like temple structure
- Qutub Minar is a 73-meter high brick minaret tower
- Red Fort is a red sandstone fortress
Day 3: Drive to Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Amer Fort and Palace is an iconic tourist attraction of Jaipur
- Jal Mahal is a water palace of 5 stories floating over the Man Sagar Lake
- Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds has 953 small windows
- City Palace is still a residence of the royal family in Jaipur
- Jantar Mantar is a UNESCO astronomical observatory
Day 5: Drive to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri
Day 6: Agra to Delhi via Mathura Vrindavan
Day 7: Delhi to Haridwar Transfer
Day 8: Haridwar and Rishikesh Sightseeing
- Laxman Jhula is a 450 ft. long hanging bridge over the River Ganges which connects two villages Jonk in Pauri Garhwal district on the east bank of the river.
- Ram Jhula is also a 450 ft long hanging bridge that connects Swarg Ashram on the western bank of the River Ganges to Sivananda Ashram on the eastern bank.
- Geeta Bhawan is a riverfront ashram filled with extreme serenity.